How to Reactivate Flipkart Account
Flipkart Account Inactive
When you try to log in to your Flipkart account, if you get an “account inactive. please contact customer support to activate it.” error message, then it is clear that your Flipkart account is inactive.
There are many reasons for your Flipkart account inactive status. Here are the most common reasons for inactive or account blocking:
- Deactivating your Flipkart account manually on your own
- Entering the incorrect password multiple times
- Not using the account for a long period
- Returning every product
So, above mentioned are some possible reasons for making your Flipkart account inactive.
Is it Possible to Reactivate Flipkart Account?
Of course, you can reactivate your Flipkart account very easily and quickly. In fact, in that error message (account inactive. please contact customer support to activate it.), they referred you to contact customer support. You can contact customer support to reactivate your account, or else you can do it yourself. If you contact customer support, you need to wait on call for a long time and explain your problem completely. Instead, you can do it yourself instantly by following some simple steps.
Through this article, I will guide you to reactivate your Flipkart account. By following this guide, you will be able to log in to your account again.
How to Reactivate Flipkart Account
The Flipkart account reactivate process is very simple and similar to any other account retrieving process. You can do this on both mobile app and web versions.
1. How to reactivate Flipkart account in mobile:
- First of all, you must have your registered mobile number and email id with you.
- Then open the Flipkart mobile app and click on the sign-in button.
- Now you can see the login page, where you need to enter your registered email or mobile number.
- Now instead of entering the password, click on the “forgot?” button.
- Then enter the required details and click the “Send OTP” button.
- If you have entered the email, then check your inbox for OTP.
- If you have entered your mobile number, you should have received the OTP through SMS.
- Now enter the OTP that you have received and click enter.
- Enter your new password
- Finally, click on the “Reactivate” button to reactivate your Flipkart account.
2. Flipkart reactivate account in web version:
Here also, you should follow the same process. Use the “Forgot” option on the sign-in page and enter your registered email or mobile number to get OTP then set your password and click “Reactivate”.
Hurrah! Your Flipkart account reactivated successfully.
Flipkart Login with OTP
There are two methods to log in to your Flipkart account.
- Login with password
- Login with OTP
Log in with Password: When you open the Flipkart app or website, on the sign-in page there will be two boxes that you need to fill. One is your registered mobile number or mail id. The other one is the password.
You need to fill both these fields to log in to your account.
Login with OTP: Login with a password is the old method. Now the default login method is Flipkart login with OTP. In this method, you don’t need to remember your password. When you click on the login button, it will ask for your registered mobile number or mail id. After entering those details, you will get the login OTP simply by clicking on the get OTP button. Then you need to enter the received OTP to log in to your account.
I hope this guide helped you to reactivate your Flipkart account. Please let us know your feedback on this article through the below comment option.